Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I can't have anything nice!

You may remember the post about never having anything nice. Here is one of those moments.

I worked really hard to make my diet coke cake look a little fancier by stringing white chocolate on it. As you can see I cut the first four pieces to take to my neighbors and was working on cutting the rest to take to friends tonight. Brooke walked by with a shoowee diaper and so I left the project to tend to her. As I was washing my hands, Rylan walks into the bathroom with his face covered in white chocolate. He was holding his tummy saying, “that cake is yummy”. I asked him what he did and he said that he tasted it all over. That little sneak had smeared his little finger all around the cake. You know, I just can’t have anything nice!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: