Saturday, September 30, 2006

MacArthur vs. Irving High

Well, we won. We had to go to overtime. Final score 40 to 32. This is the big rival game and it felt like a homecoming game. There were more people there than I have seen so far this year. Apparently, Irving High always plays their best game against Mac. Unfortunately, there were a couple of injuries last night. One of their kids had a neck injury and had to be taken off of the field. We have also had so many injuries this year. We have lost several of our defensive players. We always want to win, but I never like watching a kid being taken off of the field in a stretcher. As you can see Rylan enjoyed wearing Rocky's headset. I know that I will blink twice and he will standing beside his daddy in a football uniform.


No comments: