Hello Everyone!
I wanted to make sure that you take notice of my new links and counter. The first one is Brian and Shelly's blog. As you know they have a very cute baby girl (who looks nothing like her aunt but is still adorable).
There is also a direct link to my calender. I am tying to keep it updated. I use it mostly for booking my appointments, but you might find your birthday there. P.S. If you don't find your birthday there...I still love you and am probably just not being effecient.
The next one is a link to our church's online sermons. We have a wonderful preacher (Rick Atchley) who never ceases to amaze me with his messages.
Also, there is a link to I Believe....Designs. This is a wonderful site for ordering customized gifts. She does amazing work. I especially love her bags and baby stuff. Oh, did I mention that she is one of my favorite people in the world and has been my friend for 22 years. Check it out!
The last thing over there is a counter. I know that your checking in on us, which I love so feel free to comment.
May God Bless your day!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment